Small Cross Body Bag | Achromatize Broken Twill Denim (Japan)
This product is sold out
"I originally made this small crossbody bag intending to only carry in it my phone, wallet, lip gloss, and keys. I failed; it can hold so much more. I am not mad at it. Carry a little or carry a lot, remain hands-free with this small crossbody bag." - <3 Jess
B A T C H - M A D E: Hand-crafted, one at a time.
In stock, while they're in stock.
- 13 oz., achromatize (freed of color) Japanese broken twill indigo denim
- Double backed and quilted body
- Front exterior pocket
- Natural veg-tan Hermann Oak leather strap
- Hand-cut, hand-punched (one hole at a time), with lightly burnished edges
- Always treated with Smith's Leather Balm
- Attached and secured with hand-peened solid copper saddle rivets, backed with hand-cut leather washers
- Bound seams, clean finish
- Flap cover, secured with a solid brass Conway buckle leather strap closure
This bag measures approximately 8" tall, 6" wide (at the bottom), 7.5" opening 2" deep. Exterior pocket measures approximately 7.5" x 4".
Adjustable straps measure approximately 35.5" to 58.5" in length. Adjustable every 1.5"
Have a question or comment? Want to commission a good or product?
Drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Please allow 3-4 days for your order to be packaged & shipped.