WAXED FOLD-OVER BACKPACK
This product is sold out
O N L Y O N E: One of a kind, once it finds it's new forever home, it will not be re-made. However, I will happily use this bag as inspiration on your commission. :)
- Hand-waxed, 10 oz. U.S. Mt. Vernon Canvas in tan
- Waxed with my proprietary amalgam (fancy word for mixture) of plant-based oils and waxed, including ethically sourced beeswax from Oakland, CA. Expect to earn some serious wear, appreciate it's water repellency superpowers and experience a never-grease/sticky finish.
- 1 exterior, pleated pocket
- Flap-cover kept closed with peened-brass buttons (Japan) and keyholes
- Natural veg-tan Hermann Oak adjustable leather straps
- Hand-cut, hand-punched, with lightly burnished edges
- Always treated with Smith's Leather Balm
- Attached and secured with hand-peened solid brass saddle rivets
- Comfortable fit with the help of heavy-duty solid brass hardness square
- Bound seams, clean finish
- Fold-over flap kept closed with heavy-duty snaps
- Snaps are topped with a smokey finish that will fade away exposing their solid brass core
This bag measures approximately 20" tall (total), 14" tall (folded at the seam), 16" across at the opening, 12" wide at the bottom, 2.5" deep. Exterior pocket measures approximately 9" x 8" x 1".
Have a question, comment, and/or good meme? Want to commission a good or repair? Drop a line at email@example.com.
+ Please allow 3-4 days for your order to be packaged & shipped.