Leather Belt | ROLLER_BUCKLE + GROMMS
This product is sold out
M A D E T O O R D E R: Hand-crafted, one at a time.
- 1.5” wide, 9 oz. natural vegetable tanned leather from Wickett & Craig
- Amarillo (Yellow), Natural or hand-dyed Black.
- Always treated and loved on with Smith's Leather Balm!
- Lightly burnished edges
- Will tan/darken/patina with wear
- Japanese solid brass roller, heel-bar buckle
- 7 grommeted holes, 3/4" apart - center hole marks chosen measurement
- Hand-peened brass rivets
Each belt is made to order, to your size. Using flexible measuring tape, loop the tape as you would a belt through the belt loops of your favorite pants. Take note of the measurement that best represents how you would like your belt to fit. That measurement, in inches, is your Poorwill belt size. Please inform me of your belt size in the comment section at checkout.
Have a question, comment, and/or good meme? Want to commission a good or repair? Drop a line at email@example.com.
+ Please allow 7-10 days for your order to be made, packaged & shipped.