Leather Belt | Single Strand Weave
This product is sold out
B A T C H - M A D E: Hand-crafted, one at a time.
P R E O R D E R: Due to my skool schedule this quarter, I will be making belts and other made to order goods in batches and will restock as needed/time allows.
- 9 oz. natural vegetable tanned leather
- Always treated and loved on with Smith's Leather Balm!
- Lightly burnished edges
- Will tan/darken/patina with use to a rich beautiful russet brown
- Note: Belt in photos with a black belt loop is a sample belt--to show an example of patina/wear
- Solid brass buckle
- Solid Brass
- Matte Nickle
- Matte Black
- 7 oblong belt holes, 3/4" apart
- Hand-peened rivets in copper or brass
Each belt is made to order, to your size. Using flexible measuring tape, loop the tape as you would a belt through the belt loops of your favorite pants. Take note of the measurement that best represents how you would like your belt to fit. That measurement, in inches, is your Poorwill belt size. Please inform me of your belt size in the comment section at checkout.
Have a question or comment? Want to commission a good or product?
Drop a line at email@example.com