JAPANESE DENIM FOLD-OVER BACKPACK
This product is sold out
A fold-over backpack, for when you only need to carry around a bag of snacks and a drink; while other times, you need to carry it all and an open-top bag like this fits the bill. Sometimes it be like that.
- Handcrafted with 12 oz. dusty tan Japanese denim
- 1 exterior, pleated pocket
- Hand-stained with brown dye, veg-tan Hermann Oak adjustable leather straps (marbled finish)
- Comfortable fit with the help of heavy-duty solid brass hardness square
- French and bound seams, clean finish
- Fold-over flap kept closed with heavy-duty snaps
- Snaps are topped with a smokey finish that will fade away exposing their solid brass core
This bag measures approximately 21" tall (total), 16" tall (folded at the seam), 16.5" across at the opening, 12.5" wide at the bottom, 2.5" deep. Exterior pocket measures approximately 9" x 8" x 1".
B A T C H - M A D E: Sold out? Hype me up, let me know you want a restock. I tend to make goods in batches; so, if you let me know you want it, I tend to make more of that. :)
Have a question, comment, and/or good meme? Want to commission a good or repair? Drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ Please allow 3-4 days for your order to be packaged & shipped.