Compact Cross-Body Bag | HELLA BLACK CONE DENIM
"I originally made this small crossbody bag intending to only carry in it my phone, wallet, lip gloss, and keys. I failed; it can hold so much more. I am not mad at it. Carry a little or carry a lot, remain hands-free with this small crossbody bag." - <3 Jess
- 13oz., black on black Cone Mills, MX 100% cotton denim
- Double backed and quilted body
- Front exterior pocket
- Black, hand-dyed, veg-tan Hermann Oak leather strap
- Hand-cut, hand-punched (one hole at a time), with lightly burnished edges
- Always treated with Smith's Leather Balm
- Attached and secured with hand-peened solid brass saddle rivets, backed with hand-cut leather washers
- Check those "6 Month Wear v. Day One" patina pics!!
- Bound seams, clean finish
- Flap cover, secured with a solid brass Conway buckle leather strap closure
This bag measures approximately 8" tall, 6" wide (at the bottom), 7.5" opening 2" deep. The exterior pocket measures approximately 7.5" x 4".
Adjustable straps measure approximately 35.5" to 58.5" in length. Adjustable every 1.5"
B A T C H - M A D E: Sold out? Hype me up, let me know you want a restock. I tend to make goods in batches; so, if you let me know you want it, I tend to make more of that. :)
Have a question, comment, and/or good meme? Want to commission a good or repair? Drop a line at email@example.com.
+ Please allow 3-4 days for your order to be packaged & shipped.